Saturday, December 16, 2006

Where are you on the political map?


Is there a quick and easy survey that will accurately place you on the political map? Yep! I tried it out of curiosity and filled with doubt. I figured the quiz would make everyone a Libertarian. Wrong. It pegged me on the border between being a Centrist and a Liberal. That seems pretty accurate to me. Go to the link below and answer 10 questions.
Rick
"The Quiz has gained respect as a valid measure of a person's political leanings." - The Washington Post(See the whole story.)


2 comments:

michmark said...

Guess I'm lefthanded for a reason!

Christine said...

I love that quiz! Mostly because I admire the gimmick of it (I always come out as Libertarian)... I actually created a similar one, "what kind of liberal are you?" ... so that no matter how you answered, you ended up as a liberal. :)

By the way Rick I'm sorry to say this is the first time I've noticed your blog. Good stuff!