Tuesday, October 2, 2007

An Analysis of Bill Richardson

I like Bill Richardson. I believe his brings a lot richer resume to the table than Hillary. And I like his philosophy. He takes a little different approach than some Democrats and I like the way he thinks. I also likes the way he delivers on some traditional Democratic goals. Talking philosophy is nice, but I really appreciate a person who actually delivers the goods.

Obama is my choice for President. He is a leader with the right values and the ability to inspire people to take action. More and more I believe Richardson would make a great VP on his ticket. I think they compliment each other very well. Right now I would say they are my dream team.

I also like http://www.reason.com/ They offer some analysis without all the emotion and hype. They get me to look at things in new ways. You don't have to agree with them, but consider what they are saying.

Here is an article on Richardson that I found thought provoking. See what you think.
http://www.reason.com/news/show/120758.html

Rick

2 comments:

AikoAdam said...

I agree and I think with him running a close 4th in fundraising and polls he will be looked at for the VP.

Cara A. Valente-Compton said...

I like what you have to say about Richardson, but I believe that he will pull a surprise in Iowa, and overtake one of the big three there, which will propel him to a good finish in NH, and from there he will be getting the media attention he deserves. Look for a surprise. He also has a book coming out this month about environmental leadership, which should attract a lot of positive attention.

You don't need $100 million to win the democratic nomination, you just need honesty, strength, and a real grassroots movement. Richardson has all these. Look for big numbers in the early primary states!