Monday, October 1, 2007

Obama Looking Strong, Romney Looking Rich

On September 30 the Obama campaign hit some landmark goals: more than 500,000 donations from more than 350,000 people.

The latest news from Iowa – Obama is leading in the latest Newsweek poll of likely caucus-goers. Here’s the breakdown:

Obama: 28%
Clinton: 24%
Edwards: 22%

The leader in Iowa gets a lot of press coverage and picks up momentum in the overall nomination process.

In other news Mitt Romney reported that he gave himself another $6,000,000 or $7,000.000 this quarter.

One candidate has unprecidented grassroots support from common people. Another candidate keeps writing himself checks trying to buy the election. This election should offer a clear choice to American voters.

3 comments:

michmark said...

Rick, is that your prediction for the 2008 Presidential race, Obama vs. Romney. If so , what does Obama have to do to take Michigan, which I thinks will be made much more difficult for any Democratic nominee if Romney is the Republican nominee.

Rick said...

I predict Obama will win Michigan. I am also supporting Obama so maybe that affects my judgement. As far as I can tell Obama is the only one that is really doing grassroots campaigning in NW Michigan. That is yet another reason why I like him best.

AikoAdam said...

Are you fired up??
I'M FIRED UP!!

Are you ready to go??
I'M READY TO GO!!

OBAMA in 08!!